[Yuion YUION] "" Yaho ● Zipangu "Release Event Mini Live & Bonus Party"
YUION YUION's first release event in Osaka
[Yuion YUION "Yahho ● Zipangu" Release Event Mini Live & Bonus Party]
* Distribution of admission tickets will end as soon as the specified number is reached. After the distribution is completed, only the "Bonus Ticket" will be distributed.
* Customers who only have a "bonus ticket" should gather at the event venue at the time of the bonus event after the mini-live.
[Date and time] November 26th (Friday) START 17:00 (Meeting: 16:30)
[Place] Tower Records Umeda NU Chayamachi
[Details] Mini Live & Bonus Party
[Cast] MARINA, AI, CAN, MEKU, UTA, YUURI
[Inquiries] Tower Records Umeda NU Chayamachi store (TEL: 06-6373-2951)
Released on August 21 M∞CARD Each: ¥ 1,500 (tax included)
"Yahho ● Zipangu YUION Edition" Part No .: YUION-1
"Yahho ● Zipangu EAST Edition" Part No .: YUION-2
"Yahho ● Zipangu WEST Edition" Part No .: YUION-3
[Bonus event details]
We will give you one "Bonus Ticket" for each purchase of the target product.
■ 1 shot ・ ・ ・ 2 shot check shooting (random)
■ 2 shots ・ ・ ・ 2 shot check shooting (designated)
■ 3 shots ・ ・ ・ 2 shot check shooting (with designation and date sign)
* Random will be taken with the members who came out with the card.
* Both masks are worn. Take a social distance with a vinyl sheet in between.
* Signs and talks will be done through a vinyl sheet and both masks will be worn.
* Contents are subject to change in a hurry.
[How to participate in the event]
From 11:00 on the day of the event, at Tower Records Umeda NU Chayamachi store, customers who purchase the above target products will receive a "numbered admission ticket (only one per person)" and a "privilege ticket" according to the purchase. Will be handed over.
If you have an "admission ticket with a reference number", please gather at the venue 30 minutes before the event starts. We will enter the event space in the order of the reference numbers. Please note that if you are late for the meeting time, the reference number will be invalid and you may not be able to enter the event space or you may not be able to enter the event space at the end.
* One "admission ticket with reference number" will be given to each person. "Bonus tickets" will be handed out according to the number of purchases.
* Please note that you cannot re-arrange and hand over multiple "admission tickets with reference numbers".
After the distribution of the "Admission ticket with reference number" is completed, only the "Bonus ticket" will be handed over.
* This event will be closed.
Only those who have an "admission ticket with a reference number" can participate in the mini-live. Those who have only "Bonus Ticket" cannot participate. Please note that.
* The reference number of the "admission ticket with reference number" will be randomly distributed.
* Only those who have a "bonus ticket" can participate in the bonus event.
* You can participate in the special event multiple times, but if the event lasts for a long time, it may end in the middle.
* "Admission ticket with reference number" and "Bonus ticket" are valid only on the day of the event.
* Please note that if the "admission ticket with reference number" or "privilege ticket" is lost, stolen or damaged, it will not be reissued.
* Advance reservations and reserves for "admission tickets with reference numbers" and "privilege tickets" are not possible.
* Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations or refunds after purchase. In addition, defective products discovered after purchasing the product will be replaced with non-defective products.
* Temperature measurement, alcohol disinfection, and wearing a mask are mandatory when entering the venue. Please note that those who do not wear a mask cannot participate. In addition, we will refuse admission for customers with a body temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher, and customers with symptoms such as cold symptoms such as fever and cough, and suffocation. If you have any concerns about your physical condition, please refrain from participating.
[Request to customers who participate in measures against new coronavirus infection]
With the outbreak of the new coronavirus, the management side is paying close attention to the event as a preventive measure. Please understand the purpose of preventing the spread of infection, consider health and safety, and cooperate with the following measures in event management.
* Temperature measurement, alcohol disinfection, and wearing a mask are mandatory when entering the venue. Please do not remove the mask during the event. Please note that those who do not wear a mask cannot participate.
* On the day of the event, the customer will be measured with a non-contact thermometer. Please note that we do not allow customers with a body temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher, or customers with cold symptoms such as fever or cough, or customers with symptoms such as suffocation. If you are worried about your physical condition, please do not overdo it.
* If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, or general pain, please be sure to contact a medical institution before coming to the venue and consult a designated medical institution.
* As part of the prevention of the spread of the new corona infection, please access from the QR code posted in the event space and register (1) your name, (2) phone number, and (3) email address. At the time of admission, we will confirm the registration details in the reply email after registration. The information you provide will be used for the purpose of notifying customers (provided to health centers, etc., if necessary) in the unlikely event that a new coronavirus infection occurs among the visitors. We will responsibly dispose of the registered personal information one month after the event date. Please note that registration is required to participate in the event.
* Please refrain from talking in the venue as much as possible to prevent splashing. The call will also be NG.
* Please view the event space at the position instructed by the staff. You cannot move to another location during a live performance.
* Please note that the event may be canceled or postponed or the content may be changed in a hurry depending on the future situation. In that case, please note that we will inform you on the homepage etc. by the day.
* Sit-in and inconvenience are strictly prohibited in the hall.
* Please cooperate in securing space for passage.
* Call and response and jumps are prohibited.
* Please refrain from viewing while sitting on a stepladder, stand, or seat.
* It is totally prohibited to take a place with seats or luggage. We will remove it as soon as it is found. In addition, the organizer, venue, and performers are not responsible for the removed items or the items that have been left unattended.
* It is prohibited to stay up all night.
* Please do not make noise around the venue. It may cause the event to be cancelled.
* In order to ensure the safety of visitors, the content of the event may change due to the congestion of the venue.
* Events on the day may be unavoidably canceled due to weather, disasters, various circumstances, etc.
* Customers are responsible for transportation and accommodation expenses to the venue. Even if the event is canceled, there is no change.
* During the event, the staff may guide you by touching your shoulders or arms.
* A baggage storage area may be set up when participating in the special event. In that case, please leave your baggage in the designated place and participate.
* When you participate in the special event, we may carry out a palm inspection.
* There are no lockers or cloakrooms in the venue. Please manage your valuables and baggage at your own risk.
* The organizer, venue, and performers are not responsible for accidents or thefts that occur inside or outside the venue without following the instructions and precautions of the staff.
* Please take your garbage home with you.
As mentioned above, if you find any behavior that goes against the precautions, or if you do not follow the instructions of the staff on the day, you may be asked to cancel or leave the event.